Tuesday 5 June 2012

Melilea Organic Soya Drink, Melilea GreenField Organic, and Lea Mind Silky Soft Body Lotion : Organic Remidies

ATTENTION : THIS IS NOT A PROMOTE POST. I DON'T USUALLY GIVE REVIEWS ABOUT HEALTH PRODUCTS AS I WAS ALWAYS TURNED DOWN. THIS IS JUST A MERE SHARING OF A GOOD PRODUCT THAT WORKS ON ME.

i have been taking Melilea International's product for more or less 3 months now, and i must say,it does gives out AMAZING result!

Before, i was always ill. i had this very bad asthma, migraine, i was always feverish, and i have a very bad period pain. back then, i didnt get asthma attack that often, BUT every time my asthma attacks, my face will turn blue, and i LITERALLY CANNOT BREATH! so, the doctor gave me this pill which i have to take every now and then ( atleast twice a week ), but the effect was, my hands and legs will be shaking all day long. and it does effects my daily work as i cant do anything right. on top of that, i GAINED WEIGHT! GRRRRR... those pills, inhalers and occasional injections made me gain weight! Don't tell me that i should live a healthy life and exercise, because i did. I was a very active student back then.

i dont have a severe migraine, but i'd have headache almost every day of the year! imagine living everyday of your life, every time you woke up every morning you'd have this headache that hurts up to 2 - 3 hours. it is really Annoying, ok?

everytime of the month Everytime i had my period, i'd always have this very bad ache at my waist, my back and stomach. I dont know about you, but everytime i had those period pains, sometimes i can't barely get up from bed. and the most annoying part was, my body didn't 'leaked' that much. you know, i didnt have a Normal Flow @ Heavy Flow. i had a LESS THAN NORMAL FLOW although i only had my period every 2 - 3 months  ( the longest was more than 6 month).  and i was really annoyed going through those pain and waiting. =___='''

                    So, after trying numerous products, and having almost to none effects, i bumped into                                                                                                                                                                                                             Melilea Greenfield Organic.

my stocks :D

So the first Melilea product that i consumed was Melilea Greenfield  Organic ( the one in the small bottle ) and Melilea Organic Soya Drink. Despite of it's bad taste ( it will taste better if you mix it with Soya Drink @ Apple ), i must say that it really worked it's magic.


the first week i had those, the effect really hits me. i was coughing like hell, i had a fever and i vomited 2 - 5 times a day. i didnt vomit food, but the vomit was very slimmy and greenish ( it was my duct ) and i didnt expect that i would have that much mucus in me ~ @.@ i was back to normal after 4 days of my first intake. my body started to feel lighter, more energized and my daily morning headache was slowly fading away.


around 2 weeks after my first intake, i had my first period. at first, i didnt make any fuss out of it until the second day of my period. i began to 'leak' more than i usually did, and i was happy to see it! usually 1 piece of  maxi size sanitary pad is more than enough for me, but on the second day, i changed 3 times a day. and yes, i am very pleased and happy about it, because i can feel my inner body is cleaner, and not 'clogged' anymore. my period lasted about 5 days, and the normal flow maintained every month until now. :D

so now, i'm a Melilea Consumer, and also a member. if you have problems just like me, i'd suggest you to go for their product. it REALLY REALLY WORKS! 

p/s : LeaMind losyen is very good for scars @ burns @ cuts. my mom uses it on her burn scar, and now it's gone. yes, GONE and her skin is back to normal without any trace. i used it on my cat too on her huge cut, and now there was no sign of any scars anymore. her fur grows back to normal, and she is a happier cat now :D
















6 comments:

  1. Hi, I stumbled upon your blog when searching about melilea products, and i noticed that you have the soya drink too. I've been trying to find that for a while but haven't found someone who has supplied it. I'm just wondering where you get yours from?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, may i know how long it takes for the burn scar to gone? how many months u apply for the lotion?
    sorry to ask that, cuz i have huge burn scar and hope it could fade or better gone....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as located only in health food stores, organic and natural foods are now a normal attribute at most supermarkets. And that's developed somewhat of a problem in the generate aisle.Melilea Greenfield Organic

    ReplyDelete
  4. terima kasih atas informasinya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melilea Greenfield Organic is very famous and rich in mineral and vitamin to help us for better health. I do blow Melilea too at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/melilea-greenfield-organic/

    Feel free visit me back. Thanks

    my another famous article: - How to get a house loan even with bad credit

    ReplyDelete